Our family advocates provide continued support to families throughout their experience, as well as offer assistance with a variety of services, including:
- Helping families navigate the investigative process and understanding their rights.
- Assisting families in gaining access to local resources.
- Answering questions, providing support, and giving up-to-date information.
- Helping families navigate access to Crime Victim's Compensation (CVC) and Victim Information Notification Everyday (VINE).
- CVC is a program designed to reimburse victims for certain expenses as a result of a violent crime.
- VINE provides updated offender status and court information to individuals via phone or email. If you would like to learn more about these programs, please follow the links below.