What’s better than a new ride?
Knowing that it paved the road to healing.
more likely to win this rad truck than have the IQ of Stephen Hawking.
more likely to win this awesome truck than hit a Hole-in-One.
more likely to win this stunning truck than get a Royal Flush.
more likely to win this mind-blowing truck than get into Harvard.
more likely to win this good-looking truck than win the Texas Lottery.
- Sale of charitable raffle tickets will commence on October 15, 2019.
- Fifteen hundred charitable raffle tickets will be available for sale.
- Sale of charitable raffle tickets will cease after the 1,500th ticket is sold or on April 24, 2020, prior to the charitable raffle drawing, whichever occurs first.
- Charitable raffle tickets may be purchased for $100.00 per ticket.
- The sole charitable raffle prize is a 2019 Ford F-150 truck.
- The charitable raffle prize may not be awarded to any spouse, child, brother, sister or parent residing as a member of the same household in the principal place of residence of any person who is designated to draw the winning raffle ticket and alternate raffle tickets from the drawing machine.
- A raffle ticket with the one unique, four-digit number from 0001 up to 1500 drawn from the drawing machine shall be the only valid proof of the winning ticket.
- Raffle tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Five (5) raffle tickets will be drawn from the drawing machine and listed in numerical order of being drawn. The 1st ticket drawn is the 1st potential prize winner, with the others being alternate winners, in the order in which the tickets were drawn.
- Purchasers need not be present to win. However, the raffle ticket must contain the name, phone number, address, and email address of the raffle ticket purchaser in order for Scotty’s House to notify the purchaser of the results of the drawing. Purchaser is solely and exclusively responsible for the accuracy of Purchaser’s contact information contained on the raffle ticket.
- The potential prize winner will be notified by email, U. S. Postal mail, or phone within two (2) business days following the date of the drawing should the winner not be present.
- If the potential prize winner does not claim the prize in person on or before 5:00 PM CT, May 8, 2020 at Scotty’s House, 2424 Kent Street, Bryan, Texas 77802, during normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. CT to 5:00 p.m. CT, disqualification and prize forfeiture will result and the next selected alternate from the drawing will be deemed the potential prize winner. This process will continue until the earlier of: (a) the prize winner is selected; or (b) all alternate winners have been exhausted. Subject to verification of eligibility, the potential prize winner will be declared the official winner of the charitable raffle.
- Any and all sales tax, title, and license (TT&L) costs to register the 2019 Ford F-150 truck are the exclusive and sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Scotty’s House will pay required federal withholding taxes required by law on the prize on behalf of the winner.
- The winner will be required to provide valid photo identification in the form an official government-issued photo identification, proof of his or her Social Security number, and appropriate tax documentation for tax reporting purposes.
- Scotty’s House is permitted to use the winner’s name and image in any form without compensation.
- By purchasing a raffle ticket, a purchaser agrees to abide by and be bound by all applicable laws, these charitable raffle rules, instructions, conditions and final decisions of Scotty’s House, and all procedures established by Scotty’s House for the conduct of the charitable raffle. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture and the next selected alternate from the drawing will be deemed the potential prize winner.